2019 Land Pride QH10
Call for Price
The QH10 Quick Hitch has been specifically designed for use on tractors with Cat. 1 3-point hitches. It features non-standard lower lugs that eliminate the need for bushings in most cases. Similar to the QH15, the QH10 is manufactured from 1/4" formed steel. It is 32-5/8" tall and 21-3/4" wide with a stationary top hitch. The non-standard lower lugs are designed to handle standard 7/8" Cat. 1 pins without the need for added bushings. The QH10 also comes with standard QH features you expect in a Land Pride Quick Hitch -- like automatic locks on the lower pins and an optional floating top link.
- Standard lower link pin size: 7/8" Cat. l pin size
- Design fits variety of Land Pride products: Useful time saver when working on multiple projects.
- Optional floating top link: For implements that have a swiveling top link.
- Automatic lock on lower 3-point pins: Lower pins on implement lock into place, no need to get off tractor.
- Cost effective versatility: Only one unit needed per tractor and implement. No separate piece for the implement side.
- 3-Point hitch: Category 1
- Maximum lift Capacity: 2000 lbs (907.2 kg) At 24" (61.0 cm) back from implement’s lower 3-point hitch pins. Implement hitch must match hitch category listed above.
- Overall width: 32 5/8" (82.9 cm)
- Overall height: 21 3/4" (55.2 cm)
- Overall length: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Weight without floating top link: 67 lbs (30.4 kg)
- Top hitch: Stationary
- Hitch pin lock: Automatic on implement’s lower 3-point hitch pins
- Hitch Type
- Category 1, 3-Point
- 32 5/8 in. (82.9 cm)
- 21 3/4 in. (55.2 cm)
- 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- 67 lb. (30.4 kg)