2019 John Deere 312GR Skid Steer
Call for Price
312GR Skid Steer
- The radial-lift boom offers more reach at mid-range lift heights, good for digging, grading, and backfilling. It provides powerful digging performance at a competitive price.
- The low center of gravity and superior balance provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
- Large coolers provide increased heat rejection for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Engine-mounted, belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
- With weights from only 5,995 to 6,315 lb., these compacts are easy to trailer behind a pickup truck.
- Without a bucket, the 312GR slims down to 1600 mm (62.9 in.) to fit through narrow openings.
Cab & Controls
- Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there's more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
- Low-effort foot pedals are standard on skid steers; manual hand controls are available.
- Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable day-long operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
- Rear door enables easy, ground-level access to daily service checkpoints and cooling system components.
- Lift Geometry: Radial
- Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4TNV86CT
- Emission Rating: Tier 4
- Aspiration: Turbo
- Displacement, ltr (cu.in.): 2.1 (128)
- Rated Engine Speed, rpm: 2600
- SAE Net Power, kW (hp): 35.8 (48)
- SAE Gross Power, kW (hp): 37.8 (51)
- Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft): 168 (124)
- Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]: 80 - HD
- Tire size - Standard: 10 x 16.5
- Length - No Bucket, mm (inches): 2630 (103)
- Length - With Bucket, mm (inches): 3240 (127.6)
- Width - No Bucket, mm (inches): 1600 (62.9)
- Overall Height, mm (inches): 1960 (77.2)
- Ground Clearance, mm (inches): 180 (7)
- Wheelbase, mm (inches): 1050 (41.5)
- Rear Departure Angle: 22.3
- Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches): 2920 (115.1)
- Dump Angle: 45
- Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches): 2250 (88.6)
- Reach - Max Dump Height, mm (inches): 400 (15.8)
- Rollback - Ground Level: 30
- Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US)): 71 (19)
- Rated Operating Capacity - Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs): 772 (1700)
- Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs): 704 (1550)
- Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs): 1407 (3100)
- Axle Torque - Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft): 4664 (3440)
- Speed - Maximum, kph (mph): 10.8 (6.7)
- Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf): 20 (4500)
- Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf): 22.2 (5000)
- Hydraulic Power, kW (hp): 21.816 (29.2)
- Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min): 59 (16)
- System Pressure, bar (PSI): 224.08 (3250)
- Operating Weight, kg (lbs): 2722 (5995)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 35.8 kW (48 hp)
- Rated RPM
- Fuel Capacity
- 71 L (19 gal.)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 704 kg (1550 lb.)
- Tire Size
- 10 x 16.5
- 3240 mm (127.6 in.)
- 1960 mm (77.2 in.)
- 2722 kg (5995 lb.)
- 1050 mm (41.5 in.)