2019 Bush Hog 225-08
Call for Price
The heavy-duty design and construction of the 225 Series make them ideal for the most rugged grading jobs. The precision-formed moldboards are reinforced to withstand the most demanding conditions and can be reversed for back filling. This top-of-the-line blade is rated for use on higher horsepower tractors and features standard all-hydraulic controls for ease of operation. The 225 is offered in 8, 10, and 12-foot widths. The 225 is ready for heavy duty action and gives you the confidence to tackle the toughest jobs, from grading to snow removal.
- 225 Series is available in 8, 10 and 12-foot Operating widths
- Tilt, Angle and Offset Adjustment:s
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Standard Parking Stand
- Heavy-Duty Mainframe
- High-Strength Reinforced Moldboard
- Tubular Construction
- A Frame Construction
- Double Strap Hitch
- Powder Coated Paint
- Heavy-Duty King Pins
- Moldboard Width: 8 ft.
- Moldboard Height And Thickness: 20 In. X 1/2 In.
- Moldboard Cutting Edge: 1/2 In. X 6 In.
- Hitch: 3-pt. Cat. Li & Iii I Quick Hitch
- Approximate Weight: 2120 Lbs.
- Max. Tractor Hp (pto): 2-wheel Drive 250 Hp
- Max. Tractor Hp (pto): Front Wheel Assist 225 Hp
- King Pin Diameter: 4 1/2 In.
- Tilt Adjustment: 15º Up Or Down (hydraulic)
- Offset Adjustment: 46 In. Left Or Right (hydraulic)
- Angle Adjustment: 45º Left Or Right (in Forward And Reverse Position, Hydraulic)
- Skid Shoes: Optional
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Hydraulics: Standard
- End Plates: Optional
- Cutting Width
- 8 ft.
- Moldboard Height
- 20 in.
- Blade Angling
- 45 deg.
- 2120 lb.